Tools and Supplies
You can spend a FORTUNE on supplies, but don’t go hog wild as a beginner. You can do a lot with a little. Stores often have sales and coupons. I pretty much don’t buy anything unless I have a coupon, it’s on sale or clearance. Be creative. You can use any number of things you may already have. Aside from the photos and papers, what you WILL need is the following:
– Paper Trimmer
– Craft mat to save your table when cutting
– Sharp scissors – ones that have a micro tip so you can trim around edges.
– Craft Knife
– Adhesive – there are several kinds and should be acid free
o Runner – used the most for the photo, mat, some embellishments
o Foam Tape – add dimension to large pieces
o Glue Dots – used for small things like buttons
– Pens – used for hand journaling. Make sure these are archival safe.
– Assorted Stickers and a few embellishments
by Debbi Founder of ScrapbookingForAnyone.com
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment.